Sunday, December 7, 2008

I’M BACK
Category: Life


First I need to thank all the well wishers that have called and emailed. Yes Bob is gone and I have been in a slump.. which I am told is normal. Well I have decided that since I know the best is yet to come I am in the process of crawling out of my self imposed slump. It is one thing to, normally, be depressed over losing a loved one especially after fighting the healthcare system for three and ahalf years to keep him above the dirt and back home with me for a little longer..and he could have been. But that is sometnig I will go into later as I attack the system. I intend on advocating for people that the system treats, until the money and/or coverage runs out, are easily disposable. The Healthcare system can be easily solved. Politicians willing to say anything to get votes don't know the difference between Health Care and Health Coverage but I do.

Well, I do digress, sorry I'm still slightly emotional, moreover I am very passionate and disgusted about the mess we have allowed the counyty to get into. And, yes, we did allow it and it is time, before it really is too late, to Stop The Chipping Away of America. Actually I fear we may already be too late but nevertheless, we cannot give up 'cause as they say...whoever they are...it isn't over 'til the fat lady sings and I'm not opening my mouth.

I need to address the Obama-Clinton Whitehouse and give you my opinion regarding the dangers we are facing with these power mongers. If I hear or read one more time..."Hit the ground running" along with the press, the kiss up-people and those that consider themselves journalists promote Barack as the Messiah or compare him to FDR... I have one thing to say he definitedly is not theeee Messiah so get over it but he definitely can be compared to FDR. It is obvious I need to go into the manufacturing of Barack Obama more deeply. Not the sound bites and twisted stories fed to the voters by the extremely liberal press but the real Barack. His handlers and funders knew that the way they were sure to get the needed votes for their Democrat was with the press, Barack's Alinsky training and the Republican's not knowing how to market, convince and sell their candidate the Whitehouse was theirs. We now must not only stop The Chipping Away of America but we MUST STOP "The Giving Away of America".

Had enough people read my book The Chipping Away of America we then in January would be witnessing the swearing in of John McCain and celebrating hope and CHANGE back too sanity. Barack's change is more of the FDR New Deal and the Great Society that got us into our country going bankrupt. I share enough material and proof in the hundreds of emails I got that said after reading the book they were no longer voting for Barack and had definetly changed their opinion on healthcare, women's issues, education, the ACLU, etc., etc..Alinsky taught.... and his group is still very active.....devide and conquer. Examples are; he said organize special interest groups and then create in fighting between the groups. Good examples that will not go away easily, if ever, are abortons, gay marriages, women vs men, parents vs education, union vs non-union, ethnicity vs ethnicty and on and on.

And rest assured when I find out where to go and how to go about getting a bailout I'll be the first to let you know. I fear bailouts are only given to the people, politicians, organizations and CEO's that created the need to grovel, beg and, in order to appease, are finally let go. The problem is they will walk off with tax payer BIG BUCK. I will be going into this in detail. In the meantime for heaven sakes...get the Book!..When purchasing keep the recipt because you will get the Giving Away of America at a discount. It is not about the money it is about saving what is left of the American Way and cleaning it up!

Following is a tribute to Hero Number Two who I met on February 15th afer I buried Hero Number one who I also met on February 15th years before. And they say there is no God... don't you believe it I was given two great gifts!

BOB HENRY - A KEEPER

On Friday the 14th of Nov 2008 Robert Donald Henry passed away.

And for three and a half years while I knew it was going to happen one day… nevertheless I was struck with the pain of knowing that sometimes there isn't any more. No more hugs, No more lucky moments to celebrate together, No more phone calls just to chat, No more…. Oh, and by the way one more thing before you go.'

Sometimes, what we care about the most goes away Never to return before we can say good-bye, To Say 'I Love You.' Or 'I'll Miss You' So while we have it, it's best we love it and care for it and fix it when it's broken. And take good care of it when it's sick. This is true for marriage, relationships and friendships,for children with bad report cards and sometimes bad habits,.
And aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it, because we cherish them!

Some things we keep --Like a best friend who moved away or a classmate we grew up with. There are just some things and people that make us happy, No matter what.

Life is important, And so are the people we know! And so, we keep them close!

And I thank you all very much for being part of our life!

But take heed, Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it. And you might miss a real KEEPER … Thank God, I didn't!

June Cain Miller Henry

WWW.JUNECAINMILLER.COM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you June and miss you! You've been a great friend, I wish I had known you longer and found this blog earlier I would have left more comments. I let life get by me and missed out even though I know you tried to "plug me in." If I could I'd tell you thank you for being my friend.
Tamara

Hye Lady said...

good bye my dear friend. I will never forget "the adorable one" -now you are with your 2 heroes-and you can finally rest.