Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Voters That Need Created By Greed!

I must have missed something???? Whem was Al Franken funny? Perhaps around the
time of Bill Mahr another event I missed. I think Al, Bill and Joy Behar all went
to the same comedy school and they should demand their money back! I fear after
January they will need every penny they can muster and for sure after our President
Elect has his first 100 days they will understand....but then maybe not!

And puleeze stop referring to the democratic Party... the Members are not democratic.
As Zell Miller, a truly sincere, honest and well intended democrat says, "A
Party No More!" The democrat party, in truth, is the party of the people users in order to win and get in the Oval Office!!!!I would vote for Zell in a heart beat.

Tell 'em what they want to hear and hope they'll believe you and you will
win any race... it just happened! I guess it didn't hurt the Dems to have people
voting early and often. Good luck and Bless us one and all!!!!


Forward... inline text as attachment

No comments: