Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dating Rules for the Decade

How To Avoid Dating Disasters
How To Avoid Dates That Don’t Work
How To Score A Home Run
When, if and how you score a home run in dating is entirely up to how well you understand the rules of the dating game and how well you apply those rules! As in baseball with three strikes you’re out. Whether or not you achieve your goal by base hits,walked balls, stolen bases or a grand slam, nevertheless, you need to know that; In following the rules of the game designed to help you score and win you need to understand that You Gotta’ Touch All The Bases To Score A Home Run!

BODY LANGUAGE.Body Language is universal and says A Lot! Have you ever heard it said “if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck, it probably is a duck”?So, Okay ladies, if it walks like a slut, talks like a slut, looks like a slut it’s for sure it’ll probably be thought of as a slut! So, maybe ladies it’s time to put on some clothes or perhaps you’ll be considered the lay of the day or at least a slut? Soooo you need to learn the rules that guarantee you a win!!!!

1 comment:

RJ Buckley said...

Well, my sporty games are over ... no more playing those games anyway. If by chance someday a fella is interested and I am most definitely interested ... then maybe. Only maybe. I haven't come this far to screw up my life with another guy. I'm finally getting my life in order and I'm happy.

In my courting days, there never seemed to be a lack of admirers. I think some people just attract every Tom, Dick, or Harry. I did select some good ones and sloughed off the rest. However a few got in under the wire that were undesirable after all.

Like I say, those days are over.