Thursday, July 24, 2008

EDUCATION or LACK THERE OF-NATIONALLY

Politics, politics, politics, blame, blame, blame, corruption, corruption and more corruption!!! I am sick and tired of the press here in California constantly giving us a well orchestrated sob story about why our poor kids are failing and the drop out rate (falsified) is because our poor kids do not have enough books or because poor families are not able to afford to buy any of the materials necessary for achieving a quality education, in many cases forcing genuinely caring teachers to purchase materials out of their personal money.

I, as the self appointed (somebody's gotta do it) leader of the Silver Streaks, am demanding a thorough investigation of not only the corrupt California system but nationally.

We have a very serious problem of apathy in this country, especially here in California, when it comes to being informed and then getting involved which is the only way "they" cannot grind us down. This statement is for parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles and anyone concerned about the tax and spend people making a financial killing at the expense of ignorant (lack of knowledge) people allowing the system to be robbed for the personal greed of those at the top. The facts are schocking and the public needs to be made aware.

Now for those that are genuinely concerned hopefully anyone and everyone paying taxes;
They should know how many of their collected or deducted tax dollars are for education whether you have children in the system or not. They then should know how the school system is spending their budgeted money. We need an outside accounting service to investigate their books.

I find it amazing that those at the top of our education system, that I call a racket, who are always crying poor mouth, have the affluence that allows them to send their children to private schools and yet are against the voucher system giving parents without that affluence to select a school of choice. Also, I firmly believe the war against the parents that are willing to be totally involed in their children and their future by home teaching is because the loss of enrollment and drop out rate decreases the amount of money that can be skimmed for family vacations, flights, trips, whatever and again for those at the top. If the system is sooooo good then why are, again, those at the top, able to afford private schools for their children?

While on my daily drive from sitting vigil at my husband's bedside I was listening to John and Ken on KFI 640AM and heard another of their incredible interviews and the one to which I am referring was with a man that had all the facts on our education racket. I need to follow up and as soon as I get his name and number I will list here. In the meantime, fortunately I found these guys and I would suggest your listening.. I think at 3:00PM to 6 or 7PM ???

To join in the probing and investigation email me junecm@earthlink.net You, your kids and the country needs you to care enough to at least give your second best..we will leave it up to Hallmark to give the Very Best! June aka The Adorable One ...not necessarily my opinion but why argue with millions???

No comments: