Thursday, July 10, 2008

$1,000.00 A Dinner??? I Don't Think So !

A thousand dollars a dinner to hear more Barack Obomaisms that would make me throw up??? I don't think so. I just heard a news reader... not to be confused with a jounalist...say the press loves Barack. Of course they do... they are told to love him because it brings in the big bucks for the Democrats from their liberal advertiser's dollars. Again, another day of hearing Barack telling us we should MAKE our kids speak Spanish because he says that Spanish speaking people here in this counry legal or otherwise will speak English. I want the all knowing Barack to tell me WHEN? I have been here in California since 1974 and I am still waiting. And for those that evetually do learn when and who will teach them the comprehension understand what is being said to them in order for them to assimilate into the English Speaking country they either chose to live in or snuck into. I certainly hope all the news readers keep Barack's gems of wisdom on the air and then hopefully all the ill informed voters might finally get the real message. We do have a problem determing how to get the message through to the reeeely stupid and then there might be hope for the ill-informed??? I think that is why I am here ...to tell you to; Be informed, get involved and then you won't let 'em grind us down. Barack's fund raising thousand dollars a dinner will get him the big bucks and leave you and us with his promise..CHANGE... and change will get you no where!!! Trust me! You need to read The Chipping Away of America!

2 comments:

Hye Lady said...

Good for you!!! The country needs you and your passion- it needs to hear the truth and not the sugar coating we get from the main scream media. Keep up the fight! We love you.

RJ Buckley said...

So, Miss June ... what do you think of your other favorite - Jesse Jackson - talkin' like he did on the air about wanting to cut Obama's nuts off? lol lol lol Honestly! What a total creep! I can't imagine anyone respecting anything Jackson says, especially after that, not that they could before. And he's supposed to be a Reverend? Jeez! I know, I know ... he's human and makes mistakes, people, but you can't do that if you're saying all the other stuff and pretending to be such a "good" man. Lordy!