Thursday, July 10, 2008

Obama's Church

I have got to get away from this computer and the radio to handle the business of the day but first I must respond to a caller's comment on one of the many talk shows I tune into from time to time. It was stated that Obama gave up his church. I do not believe he gave up his beliefs simply the building and the people that he chose to surround himself with in order to get into the senate. Along that line, I did not hesitate to believe him when he said he was not there the day bombastic Jeremiah spouted his normal hateful rhetoric... the reason I believed Barack is that I was made aware by someone in the know and in the congregation that he was not there much of the time. As I said, there are those within the congregation that believe he, Barack, was simply following the Alinsky Rules in gathering his flock of disciples and believers. He seems to. so far, be following the Alinsky Rules for Radicals to the letter. When you look at the big bucks his disciples are bringing in it is obviously working and whether or not he gets into the Whitehouse...God Forbid Puleeeeze...he is now and will be an even richer man . Think I'll run for office!!! My book The Chipping Away of America tells the honest and true story of how we got into the mess we are in and how we can possibly save ourselves from total destruction... Get with it and do It Now!!!

No comments: