Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dems Are Ailin' Cause Palins not Failin"

The media reports.... and I do not believe what they said...a State that voted early and overwhelmingly for McCain were upset that perhaps they acted too soon after hearing the cost of Sarah's campaign wardrobe. Like I said, I do not believe it...it is another of the democrat planted stories by one of Barack's PR backers... you know...The N.Y, Times, The L.A. Times, The Washington Post and I could go on and on.

So where was the flack over Jackie Kennedy's wardrobe, her spending your hard earned tax dollars re-decorating the entire Whitehouse getting rid of our history? First the pundits need to get better informed. Granted the NRC does fund the wardrobe that after wearing three times is then donated to charities. And, again, unlike Jackie, Nancy Pelosi and many others, the Palin wardrobes are donated to groups and the people Barack wants us to redistribute our hard earned money to.

Where is all the angst when it comes to all the money spent by the DNC for hats, banners, streamers, balloons, writers, columns and their wardrobes and the party hardy boys and girls.

It is soooo obvious Sarah is putting fear into people that should be looking over their shoulder 'cause she is gaining on them. She soooo outshines the Rookie of the Year and she is only running for VP. I do think the democrats biggest fear is that if something just might happen ,not the way Biden worries about BO, to John McCain then Sarah would become our President... a President that would prove her preparedness keeping the democrats where they belong...out of the Whitehouse.

Think about it... we've had Presidents serve us well that, as experience, had been Governors...but we've NEVER had a Community Organizer whose only provable credential is that he gathered groups taking the money without performing what he promised the money would do to improve the living conditions and education for the oppressed... in other words with no proven accomplishments for the people he was supposed to be helping, saving, educating, etc. Sooo, Barack, where did all the money go? Oh, that's right you gave money to Bill Ayers, your Church, Farakahn, ACORN (and they in turn gave you money). And, forget wardrobes, where did Barack get the big bucks to purchase a million dollar plus mansion next to his friend and fuzzy buddy Tony Rezko? I forget is Tony in the Big House (Jail) yet?

I don't know about any of you but I was taught and always believed that you are judged by the company you keep. What we need to understand is that Barack is part of a plan and all his associates, friends, neighbors and money funders are licking their chops, rubbing their hands together waiting for their puppet to turn over your country to them.

As I usually say....Do Not say I did not Warn You. I am afraid when they were calling out brains most of you thought they said trains and you missed yours.

I must say how disappointed I am with my fellow Pennsylvanians voting John Murtha back into office after it had been proven he is just a big fat wind bag and hopefully.... and I do hope...he has finally shot himself in the foot ... too bad someone didn't do it to his mouth a long time ago. I wonder how his constituents feel about all the names he has been calling them...red necks, racists, under educated, gun slingers, union members that vote according to their leaders demands?

I think John would be wise to stop drinking and go on a diet. I do think he fears aging and I'm sure when he passes a mirror he gets really angry. My friends in his area say he has changed. John, I think you have been at the party too long. So, just go fishing and then perhaps you will lose some of that penned up hatred and you can mellow out!

Now for the rest of you....Get the red, white and blueprint for rebuilding a nation gone crazy. Help me to help you. Amazon..rjbuckleypublishing.com or any book store for The Chipping Away of America-only 16.00 .. Help me to become a best seller in time for getting an advance for my next book out in January. God Bless and Go For It...John and Sarah!!!

And finally, remember as Barack and all his little ACORNS encourage...Vote early and Vote often!

No comments: