Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"IN AN OBAMA AMERICA"

The following was sent to me by Todd Dombrowski of www.bookcandystudios.com
Todd is the designer and developer of myspace.com/junecainmillerandfriends
There are many but two things that are so wonderful about my working with Todd;
One is the technology that makes it possible for me to work so closely with someone on the otherside of this WONDERFUL country.

I am located on the Pacific Ocean...well at the edge, not on...in Sunny Southern California and Todd is on the fringe of Atlanta Georgia. Again, with the abilities offered with technology..I am able to make a request and it is done immediately. And he seems to read my mind.

The second reason is he is, not only, perceptive but he seems to read my mind. In addition he seems to know what is best for me and myspace and offers great input. All this and soooo much more does make it wonderful for me, the novice...

I have always worked with the theory...Know what you know...Know what you don't know and then you will Know what you NEED to know and I know that I needed to know Todd Dobrowski...A Really Good and Enterprising Young Man. The following thoughts are all his and I say AMEN and God Bless Us One and All!

A New Set of Personal Standards FOR ALL IF..Heaven Forbid..Obama becomes President!

- In an Obama America one's history does not matter
- In an Obama America one's accountability does not matter
- In an Obama America one's experience does not matter
- In an Obama America one's asipirations for success does not matter
- In an Obama America one's ability to think does not matter
- In an Obama America one's independence does not matter
- In an Obama America one's country does not matter

Thank you Todd... AND...beware 'cause we are giving you fair warning. If only we could legally follow the ACORN method of mustering votes...Vote Early and Vote Often!

No comments: