Monday, August 25, 2008

OUR NEXT FIRST LADY-CINDY

I place the name of Cindy Henley McCain as our next First Lady in a league with the ladies of dignity, charm, intellect, endurance and compassion that I have admired, respected and in many ways used as mentors; Harriet Tubman, Margaret Thatcher, Nancy Reagan, Betty Ford, Barbara Bush, Jeanne Kirpatrick and Laura Bush.

Along with these ladies of renoun are my stay at home Mother and the stay at home mothers of many of my life long cheerished friends of different ethnicities and color. I love that I have used as examples women that have had their ups and downs, trials and tribulations, heartaches and scrutiny and through it all are, in my eyes, real winners in the game of life.

Yes, life is a game and once you know that and how well you follow the rules to the end of the game you will either win, lose or draw. I choose winning so I am trying very hard to stick to the rules and then maybe when I grow up I can be just like any one of the previously mentioned powerful women. God Bless you one and all!

No comments: