Saturday, August 16, 2008

WHAT & WHY I HATE

As I mention in my book...The Chipping Away of America... I was taught by my Father, family, clergy and many friends that it is never good to hate. Unfortunatel many of those people did not stay on the planet long enough to experience the situations that have caused my hates. You see, my hates, unlike those name calling personal attackers, are not personal hates, they are situational. Yes, you can hate situations enough that you hopefully will reach a point where you say, "enough is enough" which is where I am and what has compelled me to list my hates in book form.

I wrote the Chipping Away of America in the hopes readers will wake up and join me in saving what is left of this formerly free and open country. The United States of America was a nation of promise with a lady in the harbor inviting those poor, tired and weary needing help and a hand up to join with the members of those helping to develope our soverign nation.

I hate that there are those that have made that open invitation meaningless by sneaking into the country. A country that has been developed by the sweat of the brow and off the backs of those willing to give a hand up. Instead, since the 20's and even sooner, there has been growing numbers of those, who to gain power, influence and money that have developed a nation with the mind set of entitlement.

Sooo read the Chipping Away of America and you will see that it is understandable that I would hate the situations that continue to cause me to fear and hate. Unlike many of the vocal name calling politicians of today I do not hate personally but I do hate situations. Help me to regain and share my loves! I do love good roads and fair weather. AND I am here to educate and elevate to, with your help, hopefully clear the air.

No comments: