Friday, September 5, 2008

THE DAY AFTER THE CONVENTION

With California being three hours earlier then the East Coast I did not expect to get a ton of phone calls from back home in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey. I am sure they just wanted to celebrate or get home and get some much needed sleep.

But I did expect that upon arising in the morning I would find a ton of emails. The reason I mention this is because the first message I read was from a young man that wrote almost word for word what I and my West Coast connections had to say during and at the unbelievable end of John McCain's speech. I guess since John McCain is not known as an orator but able to talk to people in telling them what to expect from him I felt he did a job that would be hard to pick apart unless you are desperate or realized you have already lost the race!

The follwing was the first of many positive messages;

June, here's what's in my head:
"Not since the days of our nation's birth has America witnessed a presidential candidate that could stand shoulder to shoulder with our country's forefathers. George Washington, John Adams, and Thomas Jefferson would proudly salute this son of America's progeny. God Bless John McCain and God Bless America!"
TFD -

These are the initals of an obviously thinking YOUNG man that has very quickly designed my exciting news center in myspace.com/junecainmillerandfriends as well as my book trailer for "The Chipping Away of America". His company site is www.bookcandystudios.com. Day by day my progress and results become more and more exciting since I have had the good fortune of connecting with him. In further mentioning this you need to know that I make it a practice to not mix business and politics and quite honestly because of his age and geographic location I feared for the worst...that he probably was for Barack. What a delightful and pleasant surprise to find my assumptions were wrong and that he is capable of thinking for himself and is aware of his non-revisionist history.

No comments: