Monday, September 15, 2008

UNHAPPY FEMINIST? - SERVES YA RIGHT!!!!

Feminists thought they had the perfect candidate that was sure to finally shatter the glass ceiling… whatever that is supposed to mean! Feminists come in all ethnic groups, ages and genders. These people were sure Hillary was the woman and their candidate who had what it took to deal with and win her way in Washington!

We found out what I had said all along…they were and are sooooo wrong! They and her party backers and funders felt she would easily beat the young, inexperienced Barack and old man John McCain.

Along with the likes of former broadcasters,bombastic, combative newsreader Chris Matthews who attributed her winning her senate seat to her lying sex maniac husband (you know the sympathy vote) again, they are so wrong. She lost for many reasons, i.e., young impressionable ladies thinking they need someone to pave the way for them, older woman that did not have what it took to get out among them and chose to believe as they were told that women were second class citizens, wimpy men claiming to be feminists and by enlarge all bleeding heart liberals.

Also, I honestly believe among Hillary's many millions of so call loyalists are racists. In John McCain selecting Sarah Palin poll numbers bounced dramatically and regardless of how the democrats try to get their spread back they are failing because people of all ages and socio economic levels are finally realizing they are justifiably losing the race. They, the party, are dropping legal teams into Alaska like swarms of killer bees in hopes they will find, and if not create, mud to sling onto Mrs. Palin.

Palin is everything that liberals, feminists and the type woman the democrat party loves to hate. I hope they keep attacking her support of the second amendment, her spiritual beliefs (and what does that have to do with being VP? You might want to ask Barack). Having been a former beauty queen seems to be something for which she should be ridiculed…take a look at some of those feminists doing the ridiculing. In her opposition to abortion rights she supports and celebrates the fact that her pregnant teenage daughter has "chosen life". Of course there are those, due to her daughter getting pregnant, who Palin for not being a good mother. I guess they think if she were a stay at home Mom she would have gone out on all her daughter’s dates and sat in the back seat of the car.

During her campaign for Alaska's lieutenant-governorship she sai that she was as "pro-life as any candidate can be". I say good for her! I was raped when I was 20 by the man to whom I was engaged and I immediately hated him. Due to pressure I went against my wishes for the sake of my mother and the family name and I aborted. An act I have lived with all these years ….so along with my strong opinions based on, “been there, done that” I am very pro-life. Incidentally, I am also a naturally born feminist in the truest sense of what a real feminist is!!

We are very fortunate that come November we will be celebrating a winning team that will help to start turning this great country back to what caused soooo many people wanting to come here to enjoy the freedoms that the democrats are trying to take away. A message for the party of lemmings…no thanks…we want change back to what made us great! God Bless America and everyone reading this.

No comments: